You all must be familiar with what the zoom effect means. If you are not then in simple words zoom means changing the magnification of an object. When we zoom out we actually increase the range of the image and everything will appear smaller. When we zoom in the opposite happens and the objects will appear larger at the expense of less material visible on the screen due to decreased range. The zoom capcut effect is an essential feature in the video and camera industry and for this need, almost all video editing software have some degree of zoom-related features. In this article, we are going to discuss the zoom features of the CapCut app.
Why Zoom Effect?
Zoom is an essential feature of all cameras and video editing software and it allows people to magnify any object close or far based on their preferences. People are more and more using the Zoom effect because many videos on TikTok, Snapchat, and Instagram are going viral and Zoom and its related effects are being used at a very high rate. Video editors that are good at using the zoom effect are in extremely high demand due to its popularity and more and more brands are trying to use related features on their software. Capcut app allows its users to properly use the zoom effect without any complications and in a very beginner-friendly way. If you want to get your videos to have millions of views we highly recommend that you take a look at the guides below that will properly showcase the step-by-step method to use the zoom effect in the most efficient way possible. We also highly encourage you high-definition 4k videos for the best possible results when using Zoom pixels are enlarged when you zoom in making everything seem much closer to the viewer.
Capcut Zoom Effect Guide
Capcut is a very user-friendly app for beginners and that’s why we are going to show you a step-by-step guide on how to use the zoom effect in Capcut. They can easily enlarge a video magnifying everything on the screen. To use the zoom effect on the Capcut app do the following:
- Open the capcut app on your device
- Click on sign in if it’s your first time opening the app
- Click on the new project
- A new interface will open and you will be directed to your gallery where you have to select the video or image to which you want to apply the zoom effect.
- The image will be transferred to the capcut editor allowing you to edit the image.
- Click on the effect icon
- Then click on video effects
- Then click on a zoom lens
- Then click on adjust
- Then adjust it the way you want.
- Zooming in will enlarge the picture.
- Customize your effects
- Do final touches
- If it’s a video in which you are applying the zoom effect then you need to specify the start and end points of the video by adjusting the slider
- After that save your video to your desired location and export it in your choice of format.
3D Caput Zoom Effect Guide
You must be wondering what is a 3D zoom effect. It’s an amazing feature of the capcut app. The 3D effect is an amazing effect that gives a realistic-looking effect over the zoomed portion of the image. To make use of this effect follow the below methods:
- Tap on Capcut on your device.
- Click on sign in if you have not.
- Click on a new project.
- You will be redirected to the gallery where you are supposed to select the video you want to work on.
- The video will open in Caput editor enabling you to edit.
- You can select up to 11 images at once
- Select the style option
- Select on “3D zoom”.
- Use it sparingly and do not overdo it
- Enlarge the picture with your fingers
- Customize your project and do finishing touches.
- Save and export the video to your favorite destination.
Below are some main benefits of the Zoom features
Higher Skill Showcase
By adding 3d effects you are basically showing your advanced skills in the video editing industry as adding 3d effects that amuse the audience is not as easy as many people think and that allows you to stand out among video editors.
More Audience Reach
Higher quality videos with unique effects have a much higher probability of ranking up high on trending sections as the audience tends to like and share unique videos more so using 3d effects can keep you at an advantage when compared to competitors.
Gives a more Dynamic and Stylish Feel to Videos
Adding special effects whether you see them in movies or action scenes is always a fun thing to watch. That’s why capcut allows you to add a lot of effects that appeal to the target audience’s choice.
How to add customized Zoom templates
You would be surprised to know that over the internet there are many pre-made 3D zoom templates for capcut that make the work much easier for you to do. People also use zoom effects like these with a combination of blur effects by blurring video background. You can download a lot of 3D templates from the web and use them according to your needs. Use high-quality footage that will lead to the 3D effect feeling much more realistic. 4K is usually the industry standard for professional work nowadays but we do recommend a minimum 1080p footage or a high pixel count image for better use of 3D templates and 3D zoom. Try experimenting with 3D effect intensity to balance between visual effects and realism. Make sure to not use the 3D effect too much or it will spoil the footage and feel fake and unnatural. Using such 3D templates can add a high level of depth and dynamism to your videos and the audience will like it.
Adding Zoom Effects using Keyframes
There is also a feature of Capcut that allows you to add zoom using keyframes. To use keyframes properly follow the below tutorial:
- Open the Capcut app on your device and sign in if you have not.
- Click on the new project
- Your gallery will open so add a video from there as the keyframe feature only works on videos.
- Click on the keyframe menu.
- Add the first keyframe to the video.
- A diamond-like shape will appear on the video timeline.
- Click on that shape and it will turn red to indicate its been selected.
- Move forward a few seconds in the timeline and apply the zoom effect by pinching in or out.
- Add a second keyframe to mark its end position.
- Playback the video to review the zoom effect.
- Save the video and export it in your desired format.
Frequently Asked Question
Capcut an all-in-one video editor for beginners has several ways to allow its users to add zoom effect in their projects. It includes using regular zoom and 3D zoom. It also includes using premade 3D templates capcut to use in images as well as keyframe-based zooms in videos.